Tuesday, December 7, 2010

golden feathers

I love hair accessories especially if it contains feathers and the color gold. I have loved lanvin forever and this cropped top is just extra romantic. I have been lusting over the celine luggage bag since my friend introduced me to it as "the bag that has wings". I absolutely want it! Pairing everything with flared jeans, dressing it down as everyday wear... mmm.. delicious.

Bag - Celine; 
Cropped top - lanvin; 
Headband - Louis Mariette; 
Wedges - Jeffrey Campbell;
Nail polish - Chanel Khaki Brun;
Lipstick - Mac nude; 
Jeans - Citizens of Humanity 

Happy Monday!

♥ L.

1 comment:

  1. Oh i'm so in love with this Chanel Khaki set! They're just adorable for the winter <3 the headband too (i'm a headband freak too, btw :D) and so are the wedges! Great selection! :)

    ReplyDelete

You're making my day just by writing to me ♥