Tuesday, December 7, 2010

♥'s Lanvin

The H&M x Lanvin hype still isn't over (well, at least for me). I was sooooo looking forward to the launch of the line. Yet, due to my laziness to queue for hours and my phobia of crowd, I did not even get to see any of them in person. Anyway, I am constantly seeing beautiful people wearing pieces from the collection. Here are some of my favs...

Rumi @fashiontoast
Hilary Tsui

Sandra @ 5 inch and up
Bryan @ bryanboy

Chiara @ The Blonde Salad

All the pieces were gone within the first 2 hours in Hong Kong. Whoever got a piece of the deliciousness can bathe in their victories. I'm jealous. 


♥ L.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment :D And the visit too :)
    You speak french? :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those pieces are absolutely gorgeous. Great pics.
    And thank you for coming by:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. here im baby :) *clap clap clap* :D xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. God these pictures are LOVELY
    Love the Lanvin for H&M collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the rumi from fashion tost, i love the color of the dress way better then the red

    ReplyDelete

You're making my day just by writing to me ♥